Thursday, April 12, 2018

S: Your Worth

There will be days that I won’t have your touch
No matter, your love is deep within
Distance will grow only physically between us
Because there is nothing that will stop me from loving you

Don’t ever believe that I’ve forgotten
About the love that you’ve given to me
Somehow, we fell in love
It was a chance and one that was worth taking

As a choice we continue to love one another
Little act by little action we show each other
That our love is true, known by more than our eyes

Live without me, because I’ll always be there
Support is something I will not give up
Due to the love that holds us together, we will never break apart
Despite a lack of an official relationship

With or without terms, these matter none
For we live knowing of our love
Until we see each other again
Never allow anyone to get you to believe

In a falsification about me
Love, isn’t the only aspect that has kept us together
Trust, Admiration- So much more

So remember who will always love you outside of family
Deep down, if anyone tries to make you believe that you’re less
You’re not, because you’re worth more than two years to me  
-
Feb 1st 2018

12 - 100

No comments:

Post a Comment