Wednesday, April 4, 2018

S: Only Myself

S - Single. Does not belong to a specific poetry book. 
 -
It isn’t you I understand
It’s all me and that much makes sense
Because it always is
No matter the situation
These tears, aren’t for you
They’re for my foolishness
And for what I thought through
How could I ever be, so stupid?

Chorus:
It doesn’t makes sense, oh no- not this right now
Because I’m so confused
Who am I to blame?
I blame myself, but then- whose fault is it
I don’t’ know
Sighing I look out in the distance
And I wonder, does anyone understand me
What am I doing? Am I looking for something more?

Sitting down alone I realize that this time scare me quite a bit
I’m nervous, slightly

Chorus
It doesn’t make sense, oh no- not this- oh not now
Because meanings seem to blend together, what happened
I try not to lose myself because the person I hold onto is myself and right now my own confidence has faded
What am I to do? It makes me wonder
What have I been through? I ask myself
Is there anything worse than this?
Waking up, I realize that things are different
I don’t feel the same
Don’t tell me that
I already choose the wrong decision
Who is there to blame?
I’ll blame myself and no one else
And yet it still doesn’t make sense
It’s not that I’m not trying to make this not ‘0make sense’
All I want, is for someone to tell me
What’s going on
Oh I don’t know
Right now I want to comprehend why thing are happening
But obviously, that’s not working
I feel so riled up to the top
Would someone help me?
Oh stranger, would you please
Afraid, a foe,
Either way, I won’t mind you at all
Help me
I’m desperate here
And I’m still baffled by the things people put me through
So who Is the blame
I don’t know
I’ll blame myself.
Chorus
But does it have to make sense?
That’s the question
Let me blame the only culprit
Trapped behind a mirror
Myself
 - 
Written December 24th, 2015 - Found in my Google Drive
4-100

No comments:

Post a Comment