Tuesday, April 10, 2018

S: Forever

Although I'm moving forward a part of me still wants to see
The future we decided was 'possibly'
It hasn't been long since we spoke for the last
But I do know that what we have will never end

It's not about the love
It's about the pain
About our war
All the white flags we raised up with turmoil in our voice

What it's about is the frustration
The confusion, the care
About two humans who want humanity to prosper

Our 'love' was for each other then it changed to the world
But we never stopped understanding who we were

I faltered, I thought I failed you
When I pushed myself up I realized I didn't fail
I saved my world

I walked away, and as I did you said to me
Be careful, I'll always be here if you need me

And that's the hard part about turning my back on you
I'm trying to improve my version of love without your picture
But all I see in you is a human with faith
Someone who cares about others and won't negate

Although your faith is 'in the end'
And mine is now and never 'depends'
It still hurts knowing
That our version of 'love' is forever and never ending screams of caring blood
-
Written September 11th, 2015

10 - 100

No comments:

Post a Comment