Sunday, April 15, 2018

S: Sing, Dear

I don’t even
Consider
This time
What are we to do
There’s lighting in the sky
Yet we’re here
Right now
Smiling
Because we know how
To make fun
Out of boring
Are you boring?
I hope not
Sing to me
I know the rain is falling
But,
Sing to me,
Anyway!
I don’t care what genre
Give me something, anything
Listen here to Madonna
Three Days Grace, or Linkin Park
Play a tune
I’d love to hear your amazing voice
Sing to me here
Under the cloudy sky
I’ve heard of ACDC, Kid Cudi, Lil Wayne
Anything at this moment
I’d be okay
Because right now all I hear is thunder in the clouds
Sing to me
I know that the rain is falling. Although,
If you sing to me we could possibly fall in love
There’s the band called Westlife
I know it cause I’ve heard.
Epica and Nirvana, Boys Like Girls are bands too so I’ve heard.
Sing to me about the blues skies
Sing to me about anything
All I want is to hear you amazing voice
Sing to me
My dear. 
--
Written 12.23.2014 

15 -100

No comments:

Post a Comment