Friday, April 6, 2018

S: Our Suffering

Mend me, Break me
Mistaken me for what I believed,
was what truly seemed
Trusting, Rebuffering
Known suffering
How long will this last?

Insure me, A breather
Somehow my grave keeps digging deeper
Past six feet under
I look down at our borderline

So what am I to you?
A mistake? An excuse?
The real deal? The amusement for your lies.
I’m here at the borderline
No farther, no closer is fine
How much longer?
Because my heart won’t last.

Deciding, after this whole time
Reminding of the old time
Question, how divine?
Trust me! When I say I’m not fine.

After all of this, how do you-
expect the route to become smooth when
we can’t even communicate through this?

What is it that bothers you?
What have I done?
Is there something I can do?
Are there issues unspoken?
On the inside I have you, and part of your heart
But the same goes for you, it’s what keeps up from being apart

But how many times do we
Have to bicker and walk away
With my anger, and your secrets
How are we, supposed to be…
Expecting to get better
Because this isn’t what’s the matter
Not that we don’t know that there’s something wrong
But our pride together!

After taking, one deep breath
Tears staining my cheeks
I can say, that sadly, I won’t say this to you
Because you told me to never say it
But the truth is
I’m still
In love with you,

But it’s not only that
How can we attract
When you refuse to interact with me
Not telling me the truth doesn’t only hurt me
It hurts you, and now we’re both suffering. 
-
Written May 20th, 2015

6 - 100

No comments:

Post a Comment