Saturday, April 7, 2018

S: In Hopes

What am I supposed to do
When I think about you
My heart says
Let it be

Although the time is not the best
Everything towards my happiness says "Go"
And even though I care so much I don't know how I bluff these insecurities

My love for another
Lost in the words of the wind
However

The heart that I had for them
Still exist but now I know
That I can love another

Somehow I care for the person that I loved
And it's been since them
Recently for me to love

Impossible it is for me
To completely let go
But when I see you
I somehow know

That there's something else that I can do
To fall in love again
It may take some time with them
Because it'll take some time for me

All I want to do is love you like I would with a full heart
It's harder though to become one with a new soul
You care so much about what other people think
Here I am turning my back to these people's need

We're different but in the same way- we can provide what the other cannot say
We are not alike but we understand
At least you know I care
But you don't know how much I bear

Within me
I keep my secrets
My barriers
That I'd let you see
If it didn't involve me
Bursting into tears

I hope you understand
I care
And I know you want to as well
I'll let you get yourself together

While I'm putting my broken prices in an orderly fashion
There's nothing else I can do
It's all I have
And I hope you
Can love me too
-
Written on September 18th, 2015

7 - 100 

No comments:

Post a Comment